Affinity Sports Uploads Information
All times are West Coast / Pacific Time
- Uploads are processed once weekly on Thursdays between 12pm and 5pm
- Uploads must be received by 10am Thursday to be included in the current week’s upload
- Uploads must be in the Affinity Sports required excel format
- Uploads must be submitted on one tab of one spreadsheet per league/club per week (You can place as much info as you want on that single tab in the single sheet it does not need to be separated by team, gender or level).
- Important: DO NOT delete or move any of the columns in the spreadsheet
- Uploads are for players (with parent/guardian) only. No team admins will be uploaded.
- Only Information listed on the upload template can be imported
- It is best to have the upload request turned in no later than Wednesday so that if there are any issues we have time to work with you to get it corrected for that week’s upload.
- If you have already submitted your upload and then have one or two more players to add you can enter them manually or submit them with the next weeks upload
To Submit your upload:
- To submit your upload;
- Go to the Affinity site for your state association.
- Click on the Tech Support Contact link in the left hand margin of the Affinity Sports site
- Click the link to submit a help ticket
- Fill out your contact info and role
- Select Upload/Change/Other Service Request from the Request Type drop down
- Select Data Upload from the Request Category drop down
- Select Player Data Management from the Request Item drop down
- Indicate “Upload” and your league/club name in the Request info “title” field
- Attach the upload
- Click on the Attach/Manage button
- Click on the Attach Files(s)
- Please DO NOT use the external source google doc method
- Click Save to submit
FAQ: When will I see my data?
The upload process can take up to 24 hours. Uploads are processed between 12 PM and 5 PM on Thursday of each week. Uploaded data will be available on the Affinity system by approximately 5 PM the following day (Friday).